Every day, our caregivers give their all to improve the health of our communities. In turn, we’re committed to providing an exceptional workplace experience, including a comprehensive total rewards package with competitive compensation, retirement, health and insurance benefits, paid-leave, well-being resources and much more.
Caregiver Assistance Program
Choose Well, our well-being program, supports daily engagement, social connections and well-being resources.
The Caregiver Assistance Program through Lyra provides free and confidential mental wellness information, resources, guidance and counseling support 24/7 for all caregivers and their families.Read more about the Caregiver Assistance Program
Family Support All Year Long
Bright Horizons Back-Up Care provides access to back-up care for your children, adult and elder family members during a lapse or breakdown in normal care arrangements. We will help find additional support for your family, whether it’s reliable full-time child care, finding elder care, a trusted sitter, dog walker or a housekeeper.Read more about Back-up Child and Elder Care
Tuition and Education Assistance
We care about your growth and development.
Represented caregivers of SEIU 1199NW can take advantage of the SEIU Multi-Employer Training Fund. Non-represented (0.5 FTE and higher) can receive up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement for qualifying education and certificate programs and expenses.
All caregiver service qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF). We have partnered with Tuition.io to guide all caregivers through their student loans. Parents of college-bound children can also use Tuition.io to find ways to save and pay for tuition.
We also offer a variety of online and in-person opportunities for caregivers and their dependents to receive an education conveniently and affordably through our partnership with the University of Providence (UP). Caregivers who use their benefit at UP can participate in immediate tuition reimbursement, providing funds earlier to pay for schooling at the beginning of the term.Learn more about tuition and education assistance
- Basic and supplemental life insurances and AD&D
- Disability benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time away (vacations, holidays, illness)
- Voluntary benefits, such as:
- Pet insurance
- Legal insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Identity and credit protection
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance packages for qualifying roles that aren’t “one size fits all,” to make it easier to find and settle into your new home.
- Caregiver Commute Portal that offers a comprehensive discounted ORCA Pass and eligibility for the Guaranteed Ride Home program and Vanpool/Vanshare program. Parking programs are also available for all caregivers and vary by campus.
- Nicotine-free, a nicotine cessation support program
- Weight management, digital programs to manage weight and risk of developing diabetes and heart disease
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Annual discretionary contribution
- Diverse investment funds
- Complementary retirement planner and interactive tools to support you
Read our blog Five Questions with Providence’s Director of Caregiver Well-Being to learn more. You can also explore our HR Service Portal as a guest to review your options and use tools to help you choose the benefits that are right for you and your family. Benefits are effective the date you are hired into an eligible position.
Please click here to access our Benefits at a Glance.